Al-Shifa Clinic is a shining example of how the teachings of Islam and compassion towards the sick and selfless service to those in need are molded into everyday practice.
Housed in a 5,000 square feet building, Al-Shifa clinic provides a haven to those who travel from far and near looking for relief and cure.
The free service is provided by a team of dedicated Muslim physicians and volunteers. The 19 examination rooms of Al-Shifa clinic hum with activity from Wednesdays through Saturdays, the days when this clinic is open.
- Kaiser Permanente 2013 Community Benefit Grant
- CAIR Community Service Award 2012
- Islamic Medical Association Certificate of Recognition 2011
- Kaiser Permanente 2009 Community Benefit Grant
- California State Assembly Certificate of Recognition 2009
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition 2009
- California State Senate Certificate of Recognition 2004
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition 2002
- Governor Gray Davis Commendation 2000