Al-Shifa provides services in general medicine, pediatrics, women’s health, and mental health. Although there may be some specialty referrals, major emphasis is on primary health care. Not only do we provide quality healthcare in primary care, but we also have a network of specialists who provide quality health care in other areas. These specialists provide specialty through Al-Shifa Clinic as well as through their own offices.
Currently Al-Shifa and its volunteer doctors provide the following clinical services:
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Women’s Health
Al-Shifa’s on site dental hygiene Services include:
- Clinical Exam
- Medical History
- Dental X-ray
- Preventative Dental Care Education
- Teeth Cleaning and Polishing
- Fluoride Treatment
Al-Shifa provides the following health education services:
- Preventative Adult and Pediatric Services
- Monthly Education Seminars
- One on One Patient Education.
Al-Shifa Lab services include:
- On-site Blood Testing
- On-site Urine Analysis
- On-Site Hemoglobin Testing
- Referral Lab for Comprehensive Panel, CBC.
- Referral Lab for Lipid Profile (Provided Free)
It is the mission of Al-Shifa staff to help heal the San Bernardino community by providing the best possible health care regardless of ability to pay. If you need assistance, please make an appointment today.