Al-Shifa Clinic is a shining example of how the teachings of Islam, compassion towards the sick, and selfless service to those in need are molded into everyday practice.
We are always looking for more doctors to contribute their time and help our community. If you’re interested,
Al-Shifa Clinic has variety of committees including health and wellness, fundraising, and handling diabetes that contribute to the San Bernardino community. At Al-Shifa Clinic volunteers will be partaking in these committees to help the San Bernardino community.
- Applicants must commit 100 hours to the clinic in order to graduate
- Volunteers must maintain a 3.0 GPA (Cumulative)
- Have a desire to help the undeserved community
- Have invested their time in community service activity
- Want to pursue a career in the health field
- Volunteers must come to the training date and attend at least 1 monthly meeting in a rotation.